Basic Infographic Submission Guidelines
Basic Submission service guarantees your submission will be reviewed by one of our editors and if approved, ready to go for publishing. There is no charge for Basic Submissions but they are published on a “first come, first serve” basis and can take 2 days before they go live & after we keep infographic on next 7 days, depending on how full the queue is. One “followed” link is provided to your brand name in the description. We will also link the infographic itself to your original post with a “nofollow” link, if a original post source is provided.
If you need your infographic published for more than 7 days period and would like the description link to be “followed” as well, then try our Immediate Infographic Submission service, we will approve under 12 hours.
Below are the specific guidelines to ensure your submission is accepted and published.
Title – The title of your infographic
Description – An original description that will appear above the infographic
Original Source of Infographic – Provide the URL as to where the infographic was originally published so we can link back to the original source
Embed Code or Special Instructions (optional) – You may also include an embed code or special instructions if you would like more control over how your infographic is published (i.e. where to link back to, alt attribute text, size, etc.)
By including all of the information above, you will have a much better chance of having your infographic published. In other words, make our job as easy as possible. Neglecting these submission guidelines causes more work on our end. And seeing we are providing this service free of charge, not following guidelines will most likely cause your Infographics to be ignored.
- Infographic Journal retains the right whether to publish your infographic or not.
- We reserve the right to edit the information that is submitted including titles, descriptions and even linking URLs.
- If your infographic submission is accepted, you also grant Infographic Journal the right to share the post on their social media properties which may include Facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Tumblr, etc.
- Infographic submission requests are considered “contributions” to Infographic Journal and while we will gladly link back to original source as well and provide proper credit to owner/creator of the infographic, contributors are not given author status. In other words, contributors will not receive an “Author Bio” box that appears at the bottom of each post but rather those are reserved for Infographic Journal staffers who actually review and post submission requests.
- This is not a form to “list your business.” If your submission is not related to an actual infographic, it will be deleted immediately!